Marriage Preparation Day January 18 2020
Upon completion of the course you will receive a “Certificate of Participation from the Diocese to give to give to the Priest officiating at your wedding.
To receive your certificate you must attend the course for the full day.
Marriage Preparation sis design to help you learn and grow, both individually and as a couple through the talks given by the presenting speakers.
Topics Covered are:
- Building the foundation of your Marriage.
- Value and Family of Origin – “the invisiable Suitace”.
- The Five Love Languages
- God’s plan for marriage and family life – “The theology of the body”
- Fertility Awareness
- Understanding and choosing readings from Sacred Scripture for the celebration of your marriage.
- The Sacrament of Matrimony the Marriage Ceremony and your wedding Vows
What to Expect on the Day
Expect to have a better time than you think you will!!
We look forward to meting you along with the other couples who will be taking part.
Your Title Goes Here
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.